Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Erotic medal

To Erotic medal double click Sera character information icon.
By the way, really nice work here!

Marvel vs Capcom3 Parody Marvel vs Capcom3 Parody

damn

If that costed 3 moths, Imagine what you can do in a day

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Diferrent

So, watch out with castle

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Best game ever I guess !!!!!Yeah!

Well, my review is :
1.- I became pretty addictive to this epic game, the most things i apreciated were the music, god damn it, some very nice tunes, I had to learn in the guitar!!!!, the mini-games, wow, the skeleton proof medal was hard to get, until I thought in a tactic, the fifth mini game was my favorite, it combined a simple old engine with cool graphics, cool music (electro!!!), and very good reflexes!!!!, the fact thatc yoy can dress the characters, Natalie, wow I guess I love her!!, the scene where she does that stuff of cleaning and debuff!! wow!!!!, (so as the pervert medal), and last but not least, the game controls, the dialogs, the fun!!, the pretty impresive monsters, the tactics you got to follow, the quests you got to acomplish, the swords, the pistols, damn it, what a nice and entertaining game!!.

I love it, And by the way, this game made me play the others!!, to read the story. This game shows a lot of work, and it was cool to invert a lot of time playing it!

5/5 !!, i recommend it!.

Back2Back Back2Back

it lacks a lot of things but still good

Well 2nd place....

Cool game

Icy Stars Icy Stars

Hey Nice job!

I have like some remembrance with this song, maybe another life!

Cool sound melody and feeling, keep it up, meybe we could work together.
Greetings

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks for the review, I try to give my songs almost a feeling of emotion by my melodies. I'm glad you liked it.